1. ICF-related tools to evaluate functioning
The relationship between the ICF and assessment with tools such as surveys, standardised measures, profession specific tests and self-reports, for example is often a source of questions from new comers to ICF. Abstracts illustrating the teaching methods to respond to these questions are welcome.
2. Educating on ICF
Now that the ICF is nearing 20 years of age there have been many examples of introducing the ICF to health professionals and student health professionals. Examples of curricula and methods of teaching ICF are encouraged. Also examples of education for other audiences, such as health policy makers and administrators, statisticians, and people with disabilities, carers and disabled people’s organisations.
3. ICF-based evidence informing policies
Under this topic examples of how ICF based information has informed policy development and the impact of the policies on populations are encouraged.
· Abstract submission opens: 7 December 2018
· Abstract submission deadline: 10 February 2019
· Notification of outcome: 18 February 2019
· Registration deadline: 3 March 2019 (for visa purposes). The information page in your passport should be uploaded with registration.
· Registration deadline: 25 March 2019 (for visa free countries and for those from Kuwait)